Google Summer of Code Student, OpenNMSMay 2013 - September 2013
Helped improve OpenNMS Android Client.
Significantly improved user interface and usability:
- Redesigned application according to Android Design guidelines;
- Optimized application for different types of Android devices (tablets and phones);
- Separated alarms and outages into different sections to simplify navigation;
- Implemented notifications about new alarms;
- Implemented alarm acknowledgement feature;
- Added information about events that occurred during monitoring;
- Fixed issues that prevented application from being used to monitor large number of nodes;
- Refactored almost every part of the source code.
PHP wrapper for Steam Web API with some useful tools such as Steam ID converters, validators, etc.
Emulator of fully associative CPU cache with LRU replacement policy. UI is built using Qt framework. Created to demonstrate how cache works.